Huge size range – 11 pet bed sizes to fit your pet regardless of its size
- We have the largest pet bed size range in the pet bedding industry.
- We can make a bed to fit any sized breed from Chihuahuas to the largest Great Danes.
- Our range of 11 pet bed sizes measure between 25 inches (63cm) and a huge 58 inches (148cm) in diameter.
- Each pet bed size refers to the diameter in inches e.g. Size 35 = 35 inches in diameter.
- Simply weigh your pet and refer to the table of pet bed sizes below.
|SUITABLE FOR BREEDS SUCH AS:|
|SIZE 25||Up to 5kg||Toy and Teacup breeds, Chihuahuas, Yorkshire Terrier, Toy Poodle, Cats|
|SIZE 30||6 – 10kg||Shih Tzu, Jack Russell. Pug, Maltese, Pomeranian, Min. Poodle, Min. Schnauzer, Papillion, Westie, Fox Terrier, Pekingese, Bichon|
|SIZE 35||10 – 16kg||Whippet, Corgi, Silky Terrier, Boston Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, German or Japanese Spitz, Shetland, Welsh Terrier|
|SIZE 40||17 – 23kg||Staffies, Australian Shepherd, Shar Pei, Collie, Kelpie, Saluki, Kelpie, Std. Schnauzer, Springer Spaniel|
|SIZE 45||24 – 36kg||Labrador, Greyhound, Dalmatian, GSP, Husky, Basset Hound, Doberman, Vizsla, Irish Setter|
|SIZE 50||37 – 43kg||Golden Retriever, Maremma, Afghan, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Rottweiler, Gordon Setter, German Shepherd|
|SIZE 50PLUS*||Over 43kg||1½ times deeper than a SIZE 50. Designed for stocky but heavy weighted breeds such as large Ridgebacks, Rottweilers|
|SIZE 55||44 – 50kg||Malamute, Small Mastiffs, Leonberger, Bloodhound|
|SIZE 55PLUS*||Over 50kg||1½ times deeper than a SIZE 55. Designed for stocky but heavy weighted breeds such as large Mastiffs, Tibetan Mastiff, Bull Mastiff|
|SIZE 58||51 – 55kg||Great Danes, Bernese and Pyrenean Mountain Dogs, Saint Bernard, Irish Wolfhound, Newfoundland|
|SIZE 58PLUS*||Over 55kg||1½ times deeper than a SIZE 58. Designed for extra large dogs such as large Great Danes, Large Mountain Dogs, Large Wolfhounds|
|N.B. PLUS* SIZES
These sizes are 1½ times deeper than the straight sizes for heavy but short, stocky dogs e.g. Ridgebacks.
Puppy or not fully grown pet?
- We recommend you order a bed size appropriate to your puppy’s ADULT breed size. Your puppy will have a great start to life and grow into it over time.
- If possible, ask your breeder or the owners of your pet’s parent(s) to get an idea of the weight and size your puppy may grow to.
Not sure which pet bed size?
Check our breed list below.
N.B. This is a GUIDE ONLY and for average sized pets.
Need advise with sizing?
Contact us anytime by calling
03 9016 3394 or 0405 280 069
or go to our contact us page.